Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Moaning Of Life 2

Options
  • 29-09-2015 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭

Karl Pilkington is back!! Can't wait for this to start, he always cracks me up!! :D

Karl is now officially 'middle-aged' and he wants to re-assess his life.
    In The Moaning of Life 2 Karl looks at how other cultures face up to life's biggest issues, while at the same time looking at his own future.

"I've been on the planet for 40 years now, and I'm still none the wiser as to what it's all about really", Karl said. "I've never worried about life's big questions. People at my age sit about pondering about 'why are we here?' The only time I ever asked myself that is when Suzanne booked us a surprise holiday to Lanzarote."

Starts October 13th on Sky1 at 9pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,407 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Bump, starts in 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

As much as I enjoyed An Idiot Abroad, with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant trying to wind him up with everything they arranged for him, I think Moaning Of Life works a lot better because Pilkington is more open minded when he gets to do his own thing. You still get enough Karl-isms to make it funny, but it's actually a good docu-series in its own right.

SLOW DOWN!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

He' s the spit if Ronan Keating with that hair.
    I don't know if Suzanne is a real person but she sounds like a waste of space.

Advertisement