Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing all three science subjects for LC

Options
  • 29-09-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just came into fifth year and was wondering is it hard to do all three sciences for fifth year?The subjects seem moderate and not hard for now.So is anyone here who did all three for LC and how was it like for you? And did you get a high LC score??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Savvy student

I did three science subjects for the Leaving Cert: Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I found that there was some overlap between the three which helps with study. I did my Leaving Cert in June and I'm happy to say I received a high grade in each of the three. If your strong with science and maths then you'll be fine. Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭alaskayoung

People seem to have this notion that doing all 3 science subjects for leaving cert is particularly difficult or this huge undertaking but in reality they're just the same as any other subject. I did all 3, well 4 if you include ag science, for leaving cert and I couldn't have been happier with my decision. Science subjects were always my strong point in school so I found all of them very manageable and they tie in nicely together in some parts of the course. Especially if your planning on doing a science based degree in college, doing those subjects couldn't set you up better. I'm in premed now and practically have the year covered already seen as I did those subjects for leaving cert. If science is one of your strengths, I'd say go for it.

Advertisement