Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 RWC jersey looking to buy one.

Options
  • 29-09-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Lads any help I am finding it difficult to pick up a large Irish jersey not the 3 sponsored one anyone work in a shop with them in stock locally based in Dublin.
    Irfu shop is sold out and won't be getting them again.
    They have the boxed one for €150....
    Found another site in America with them for €129 shipped.....
    Any help thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Lads any help I am finding it difficult to pick up a large Irish jersey not the 3 sponsored one anyone work in a shop with them in stock locally based in Dublin.
    Irfu shop is sold out and won't be getting them again.
    They have the boxed one for €150....
    Found another site in America with them for €129 shipped.....
    Any help thanks

That same American site has them for €90 if you choose the 2-3 week shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Just bear in mind the boxed one is a test jersey so for a "large" it's actually very tight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Try the G.A.A. shop online .

Also, rugbystore.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    Try the G.A.A. shop online .

Also, rugbystore.co.uk.

Ordered the black one on the Gaa site.

I'll look at the rugby.uk one now. Not even a shamrock on the UK one no doubt they've an agreement with each other.

dorgasm wrote: »
    That same American site has them for €90 if you choose the 2-3 week shipping.

Just in time for the final....:D
    Thanks it might be the only option at this stage...
    Willing to travel beyond the pale too just to clarify from my OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Ordered the black one on the Gaa site.

I'll look at the rugby.uk one now. Not even a shamrock on the UK one no doubt they've an agreement with each other.

Lilywhites (online) might be worth a shot too. If you're over in London for any games you can get the shirt delivered to the store nearest to where you are staying. I think they have a store in near Piccadilly circus and others around the suburbs. Not sure if they deliver to Ireland, but can't see why they wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

.ak wrote: »
    Just bear in mind the boxed one is a test jersey so for a "large" it's actually very tight

It's miles nicer though! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

When I was home for a few days I had no luck getting them in town or in dundrum. However, the duty free has loads of them (and for only €78 (not the test version though)) for sale so if you're heading to games you can pick up one there or in the RWC store in Covent Garden in London.

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    Lilywhites (online) might be worth a shot too. If you're over in London for any games you can get the shirt delivered to the store nearest to where you are staying. I think they have a store in near Piccadilly circus and others around the suburbs. Not sure if they deliver to Ireland, but can't see why they wouldn't.

Thanks had a look on lilywhites they only have the standard Irish jersey and not the RWC one. thanks may have led to another idea though....

Sangre wrote: »
    When I was home for a few days I had no luck getting them in town or in dundrum. However, the duty free has loads of them (and for only €78 (not the test version though)) for sale so if you're heading to games you can pick up one there or in the RWC store in Covent Garden in London.

Checked the loop.ie to preorder no large every other size though!! :rolleyes:

Theres the link for anyone else lurking
    http://www.theloop.ie/c/908/official-rugby-world-cup-merchandise-2015?pagenumber=1

• Advertisement

:(:( I know there is a shop in Ireland with racks of them not selling somewhere..........:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Dunno if it's any good to you but JD sports in Newry had loads at the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Miss_Lauren

husband found one on this site over the weekend....

www. lovell-rugby. co. uk

Dispatched the day after ordering too!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Miss_Lauren

husband found one on this site over the weekend....

www. lovell-rugby. co. uk (I'm a new user so cant post a link, so sorry about the spaces!)

Dispatched the day after ordering too.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Lovell only have small, xl and above at the mo. Need a large. Mad how they have sold out eveywhere! Cant get my hands on one and I've tried like 6 different counties at this point! I was only trying one on last week and thought it would be handy enough getting one....my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

If anyone is still looking I got one from here. Free shipping via courier too.

http://www.sportssavers.ie/223834/Canterbury-Adults-Ireland-Home-Rugby-Pro-Crest-Green-L-B976545-T53-02/

Should be here tomorrow. Very helpful customer service so far also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Anyone know where one could get the navy Argentinian training tshirt? I don't see it online, as of yet, and my Spanish isn't great! Maybe it's not available to buy. Tis pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

seachto7 wrote: »
    Anyone know where one could get the navy Argentinian training tshirt? I don't see it online, as of yet, and my Spanish isn't great! Maybe it's not available to buy. Tis pretty cool.

Any acquaintances in Argentina/S. America?

Nothing has been available for them for ages. Now only RWC jersey outside S. America.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Lovell works out at about €100 incl delivery. I'll be working with my Aldi one in Cardiff so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Bit opportunistic here, but I assume the jersey prices will be going down now? Anyone seen any yet since the defeat?

• Advertisement
Advertisement