Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for starting new organisation

Options
  • 29-09-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for starting a new non-profit organisation? How to gather members/volunteers?

The organisation would focus on campaigning to collect disused mp3 players in Dublin (initially) and compiling personal music playlists for people in care homes that don't have access to the technology themselves. I'm not aware of anything like this in operation and think now would be a good time to start as people are moving from mp3 players to mobiles for music.

I want to reach out to people who would be interested in becoming involved, who have a love of music and know its importance to well-being, who know of something similar and want to join forces, who have experience in campaigning, who think it is a good idea and want to explore it further.

All advice welcome,

Thanks

Advertisement