Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aluminum profile(extrusion)

Options
  • 29-09-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey guys,
    I'v recently built a "Frankenstein Laser Cutter" (can include links if anyone wants to). Its cool, but I decided to have an upgrade after I got nema17 motors for cheap. I'm going to do a aluminum frame from profiles, just something like this : "ebay(dot)com/itm/DIY-Desktop-Mini-Laser-Cutting-Engraving-Machine-500mW-Logo-Marking-Printer-Imag-/161640264295"
    Does anyone know where can I get such aluminum profiles/extrusions for cheap. interested in 20x40 or 30x60. I've checked KJN with what I need and came up with around 19 pound for raw materials precutted. It is not bad, but if I can get it even cheaper that would be awesome. Just in case, here is the link for kjn that I'm looking at : "(dot)aluminium-profile(dot)co(dot)uk/acatalog/6mm_Slot_ITM_Profile.html"

Thank you in advance.

Comments

Advertisement