Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardigans

Options
  • 29-09-2015 8:42am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone any recommendations as to where I could pick up some nice cardigans? I'm not a fan of the ones in Oasis. I've picked up a few nice ones in M&S before, but I was hoping to find some that are a little cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What style of cardigan are you looking for - colour, length, slim fitting or looser cut, budget?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I'm looking for a short (i.e. normal length) cardigan, so I assume slim fitting, and one that I can wear open, or with a top button or two closed. I'd prefer a roundish neck rather than V-neck. Preferable colours would be white/cream, blue, black, pink, brown, green. Budget of less than 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Check out this thread some suggestions there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057492121

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Might be worth trying Dunnes, New Look and maybe Forever 21

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I have 6/7 of these ones from h&m that I wear for work. Good quality for the price, €12.95. They have them all year round in loads of colours, I got some nice bright ones during spring and summer. They have lovely autumnal colours at the moment, mustards, greens and oranges.

http://tablet.hm.com/ie/product/84997?article=84997-F

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Dunnes have some nice cardigans too, good for workwear & are warm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lagertha

I wear ones from H&M too. Find them great quality for the price. I have them in many many colours!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'll take a look around town this weekend and let you know what I manage to pick up :)

Advertisement