Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disappearing threads

Options
  • 28-09-2015 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭

for the last week or so i have, at random times, only been able to see 2 or 3 threads in the 911 section.

have we gotten so close to the truth they've had to shut us down? :eek:

are the illuminati beginning to realise that boards.ie has some of the greatest conspiracy theorists known to the world? :eek::eek:

have they 'dustified' the threads with an top secret cold fusion technology? :eek::eek::eek:

i think we need and independent investigation :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

and now they're back again :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

and now they're back again :eek:

It's a conspiracy......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

That happens me on occasion too, in a few different forums. No conspiracy I'm afraid, unless it's perpetrated by the hamsters that run the servers :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Myrddin wrote: »
    That happens me on occasion too, in a few different forums. No conspiracy I'm afraid, unless it's perpetrated by the hamsters that run the servers :eek:

tell me more about these hamsters.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

tell me more about these hamsters.... ;)

Here's one in action

Hamster.jpg?1d9fdd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Your forum view by default only shows active threads in the last week. To view more, select the drop down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement