Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle to Work Scheme

Options
  • 28-09-2015 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have read up on the Cycle to Work Scheme and I understand that If i go to a bike shop that offers this scheme and i get the docket for a bike i am interested in, give it to my boss. He gives me a cheque or pays directly for the bike and then over a 12 month period the price of the bike comes out of my wages.

My question is how does my boss get the money back for the bike if i am to pay it off over the year? Is he getting the money from me over the 12 months? Thats all i am confused about.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,711 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you check out the FAQs you will find a link to the Bike to Work Megathread which has all the information you are asking for

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement