Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody done either of these courses.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Whatever you do avoid DSA and go to a proper college.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Whatever you do avoid DSA and go to a proper college.

Just out of interest why do you reckon going to a proper college, Is it the support and class enviroment etc etc or the way the courses are delivered?

JC

jag con wrote: »
    Just out of interest why do you reckon going to a proper college, Is it the support and class enviroment etc etc or the way the courses are delivered?

JC

I did the very first course they ran. It was a list of broken promises and threats when anyone complained.
    Things haven't changed much in talking to friends who did later courses and reading aa thread on boards.
    No support, changed schedules, lecturers not turning up.
    I went on to study in the NCI and IT Blanchardstown.
    If your doing springboard go to a decent college with a proven track record and the resources to back the course up.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

I did the very first course they ran. It was a list of broken promises and threats when anyone complained.
    Things haven't changed much in talking to friends who did later courses and reading aa thread on boards.
    No support, changed schedules, lecturers not turning up.
    I went on to study in the NCI and IT Blanchardstown.
    If your doing springboard go to a decent college with a proven track record and the resources to back the course up.

Thanks for your advice. No i'm not doing it as part of springboard this is just myself studying to move career path.

JC

jag con wrote: »
    Thanks for your advice. No i'm not doing it as part of springboard this is just myself studying to move career path.

JC

Look at the more reputable colleges.

• Advertisement
Advertisement