Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra points leading into CIT?

Options
  • 27-09-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I'm currently doing a PLC course in tralee, and i heard that after the completion of this course I will have extra points (40) if i will want to go to IT in tralee, and thats like, wow, a huge help. So I'm just wondering, because after this course I wanted to go to CIT (Cork), but the entry requirements for my course are very high (370) and I'd need 7 distinctions in order to get that.. thats impossible, im just a human.. I probably will get somewhere around 320-320 after the PLC course.. So my main question is, are there any extra points PLC courses in cork? I mean, are there any PLC courses offering extra points into CIT? Because if i fail to get the points i need to get into CIT, i sure will have to try again on a PLC in cork..

Advertisement