Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vdubt25 and UK Turks errors with KODI

Options
  • 27-09-2015 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    when trying to open vdubt25 and UK Turks im getting an error that wont let me launch the apps in kodi. anyone any ideas on how to get past this issue?
    alternatively has anyone any recommendations on alternative apps for the UK sports.
    Im using an amazon firestick if it makes any difference
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Hi all,
    when trying to open vdubt25 and UK Turks im getting an error that wont let me launch the apps in kodi. anyone any ideas on how to get past this issue?
    alternatively has anyone any recommendations on alternative apps for the UK sports.
    Im using an amazon firestick if it makes any difference
    cheers
    Phoenix addon is good for sports

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

What's the exact errors?
    Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

basically, when i get into the app i select the relevant link and nothing happens... sometimes it will even freeze my kodi from running.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Vdubt25 is not being maintained at present, JP the guy who wrote it is unable to look after it due to family circumstances.

Advertisement