Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pczone

Options
  • 27-09-2015 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Just wondering what are pczone like? Prices didn't seem to bad but then I noticed a few issues with builds such as PSU which was 850w alpine.

Anyone have past experience with them? If so tell me what they were like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

LWGDion wrote: »
    Just wondering what are pczone like? Prices didn't seem to bad but then I noticed a few issues with builds such as PSU which was 850w alpine.

They look kinda Meh. The pcs, don't know anything about the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

As with most retailers they emphasise big cpus and average graphics cards

Stay well away from anything with an Alpine PSU

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dazlelite

i have not used them but they dont tell you much about them on their website, so try to find out more before buying anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Very coordinated shill operation lads. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I don't know much about the website but on my rural broadband connection all I got is the loading animation and I waited for at least 4 mins and gave up waiting so I didn't even get to see the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

LWGDion wrote: »

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

A round of applause for Kiki for replying to a post over a year old :p

If I thought daz was a shill I'd have to assume Kiki was a CanardPC magazine shill too :pac: Instead I'll just close these two threads as they're just a haven for shills and sh!tposts at this point :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement