Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Not taking first leg of flight with Norwegian

Options
  • 27-09-2015 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Due to changed circumstances, I'm flying to Copenhagen and will be taking other means of transport to get to Oslo, thus not needing first leg of my already booked flight. I'll still be taking return leg.

What can I do to ensure they don't cancel my return leg? I can't find anything on the website about this particular problem, and their live chat isn't open on Sundays.

Al help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,250 ✭✭✭✭fits

Missing a leg will probably cancel the rest but each airline will have their own rules. Call them up and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Seaaan

Right so. I'll do my best to call them tomorrow :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Failing that, @Fly_Norwegian are very good at responding to requests for information.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Seaaan

I got my friend who speaks norwegian to call, and they just cancelled my first leg and sent new travel documents :D Thanks!

Advertisement