Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Truck and bus theory test

Options
  • 27-09-2015 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all

I am sitting my driver theory test for the combined category CD truck and bus theory test soon. I wondered has anyone here done this combined test? I know it will be 140 questions. I have the truck and bus theory book 6th edition, Will the questions all be taken from this book randomly? Or do they put in other questions involving category B? I have most of the book learned off and am hoping I will pass, but has anyone got experience of this test and whether the questions were questions that came from this book only?

Thanks

Advertisement