Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapo android smartwatch question

Options
  • 26-09-2015 1:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭

Been seeing ads on my phone etc while googling around...they look like the Samsung smart watch.
    Anyone ever get one? Are they any good? They show up for anything from 25e to 55e.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭droidman123

Mr.Carter wrote: »
    Been seeing ads on my phone etc while googling around...they look like the Samsung smart watch.
    Anyone ever get one? Are they any good? They show up for anything from 25e to 55e.

Not sure what make the watches are but if they are between 25e and 55e i doubt they would be any good. I assume they are from some chinese site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

Not sure what make the watches are but if they are between 25e and 55e i doubt they would be any good. I assume they are from some chinese site.

Yip...so anyone have one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

Bump

Advertisement