Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyAccount service

Options
  • 25-09-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I tried to login my PayeAnytime service which I've been using since many years, but seems that they have changed something and now I should use MyAccount service instead.

The only problem that this webpage is completely unusable and I can see in my Chrome only some shapes but no letters at all.

I tried again in Firefox so I could see some texts but with missing letters like " emporary pa word and A E Anytime N can al o be u ed".

What's going on? Do you have similar? I hope it's temporary only, but right now I need some figures and I can't reach it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

There's another thread about this already - I think the consensus is it works best (least badly) with Internet Explorer...

Advertisement