Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Conferring invites

• 25-09-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Just wondering whether anybody has received an invite to the conferring ceremonies yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

From memory they arrive really late. Like a week or two before at the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Rob!

From memory they arrive really late. Like a week or two before at the most.

Excellent. I won't worry about it so. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Invitations for the October Conferring were posted yesterday according to the Conferring Office
    Invitations will be posted to Home Addresses on Tuesday 29th September - please ensure this address is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭danube

Just wondering if its possible to bring more than 4 guests? My invitation only allows a maximum of 4 guests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

danube wrote: »
    Just wondering if its possible to bring more than 4 guests? My invitation only allows a maximum of 4 guests.

At the few graduations I've been to in nuig there is often a lot of extra room, and the attendants are not too strict.

• Advertisement
Advertisement