Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Modern TV & Storage unit - cabinet maker/carpenter reccomendations

Options
  • 24-09-2015 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to put in a storage/TV solution into an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with no alcove. I am struggling to find any cabinet makers/carpenters that do 'modern' stuff.

The type of think I am after would be like the pics attached, #3 being my favourite.

Does anyone have any suggestions of someone in Ireland that does this type of work, preferably in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,220 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Would you not consider Ikea stuff, they usually have TV media units that look a bit like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭timmythesheep

I have IKEA all over he house but really want something a bit more special for the living room. We have a waxed oak floor and none of the Ikea finishes will go with it - we have tried a few in the room from the other bits we have.

Also, we have white quartz in the kitchen so would like to use this as the top of whatever unit we end up with - it will be beside a wall of glass and dust does not show up on the white quartz!! not sure if Ikea would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I could do something like this no problem. If you wanna have a chat sent me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭timmythesheep

I could do something like this no problem. If you wanna have a chat sent me a pm.

Do you have any photos of some of your work??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Yes I do have some alright. Send me a pm with your email address and a few details.
    Thanks OSOK

• Advertisement
Advertisement