Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package tour operators

Options
  • 23-09-2015 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at a package again this year and I'm struck by the lack of operators around. I know of these ones -
    • Crystal
    • McNeill Ski - I only came across them this year
    • Direct Ski
    • Highlife - flights priced separately, so sort of a package tour
    • Snowtrex - flights not included, so not technically a package tour

Are there any others out there (with flights ex-Dublin) that I should be looking at?

Top Flight claim to do ski holidays, but any time I do a search on their site under ski holidays it only ever comes back with non-ski places (like Lake Garda or a weekend break in Vienna).

z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,048 ✭✭✭prunudo

zagmund wrote: »
    I'm looking at a package again this year and I'm struck by the lack of operators around. I know of these ones -
    • Crystal
    • McNeill Ski - I only came across them this year
    • Direct Ski
    • Highlife - flights priced separately, so sort of a package tour
    • Snowtrex - flights not included, so not technically a package tour

Are there any others out there (with flights ex-Dublin) that I should be looking at?

Top Flight claim to do ski holidays, but any time I do a search on their site under ski holidays it only ever comes back with non-ski places (like Lake Garda or a weekend break in Vienna).

z

Yeah that's pretty much them all, top flight and directski are more or less the same and I think there's a connection with ski McNeill too. Directski used to be great with cheap deals but not so anymore. inghams were good too but they left around 2010 during the downturn.
    A few years ago I didn't think I'd be saying this but Crystal are probably the best out there now.

Advertisement