Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afterparty rave/ Invite only rave/ BYOB Rave

Options
  • 23-09-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, does anyone have any connections with warehouse owners/ barn owners/ field owners/ farm owners in the Limerick area who would be willing to rent out to me for the purposes of an afterparty which I will use to raise money for charity. I have rang countless warehouses and industrial properties but they all say no as it's essentially illegal. I've got in contact with others across the country who have done the same kind of thing and they say connections is the key, i.e. knowing a warehouse owner. Since I don't have any connections nor does anyone I know I'm asking that if anyone does could you please contact me. Any kind of property would do, as long as it's in the Limerick area.

Thanks! :)

If you want any background information about this here's a previous post where I explained it
    http :/ / ww w .boards .i e/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057495895

Advertisement