Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Card

Options
  • 23-09-2015 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I'm just wondering what different student cards there are out there to get, I'd mainly be using it for the discounts, I travel on the train a lot as well.
    I also have a few questions

-can you use a Leap Card on the train from Wexford to Dublin? Or in Wexford st all for that matter?
    -do I just present my student card when buying train tickets?
    -I live and go to college in Wexford, would I still be able to avail of student discounts on the train if I was only to travel for leisure, example Wexford to Wicklow?
    -I also take the train to college on a Thursday. Does the fact I am staying in the same county alter my student discount?

Thanks in advance, you don't have to answer all the questions, any help at all is much appreciated

Comments

Advertisement