Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Engineering Distance Learning

Options
  • 22-09-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Guys,

I am qualified at level 7 ( Ordinary degree) in electrical services engineering from Dublin Institute of Technology,

my question is does anyone know where I may be able to achieve a level 8 ( honors degree) through distance learning ?

DIT have a part time course but this does not suit as due to work and family commitments I am unable to attend college three nights a week.

The degree will need to be at least 90% on line, I could attend the college maybe once a week (at night) or at weekends but that is at most

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Best bet is to look through the other IT's to see what they offer.

Sligo, Athlone, Blanch, Tallaght, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Galway.

I think Sligo offer alot of distance learning courses where you don't have to attend, I think there might be a video link or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Champagne Charlie

Hi CatFromHue

Thanks for the reply Ive checked all It colleges and unfortunately no electrical engineering done through distance learning.

Does anyone know of any colleges in the north of Ireland that may have this course ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I see it's electrical services engineering, you may have to look at getting into an electrical engineering program instead.

Advertisement