Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QQI LEVEL 4 Entrepreneurship

Options
  • 22-09-2015 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,
    i'm not sure if this is the right place to go about this but i have a query that i need some wisdom and help on. my friend has currently been timetabled to teach a QQI LEVEL 4 Entrepreneurial skills course to a group of progression students that are pre-entry PLC - (the group in question were LCA youthreach students last year). We have read the module descriptor may times and are more confused than ever. Each of our interpretations are differing at times.
    Has anyone ever delivered this course?
    if so, can you please advise?
    Many thanks in advance and all criticisms, advice and comments will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Ok the first thing you need to do is contact your QA person in your centre and ask to speak to the person who wrote the programme for your centre/provider. The programme is a detailed outline of component specification but it may be helpful to look at the component specification and see the original learning outcomes.

Finally remember to ensure that all learning outcomes are assessed and this can be achieved in different ways but the programme will highlight which learning outcomes are assessed in which manner (Portfolio/Collection of Work or Skills Demonstration).

Advertisement