Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icandy peach 3 azure

Options
  • 22-09-2015 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently purchased an Icandy peach 3 azure travel system thinking at the time it was a neutral colour for both girls and boys as I had to think if I had anymore kids in the future. I'm a ftm and I'm having a baby girl but I'm starting to think that the pram is not so neutral after all and it seems a bit more boyish. Would love someone else's opinion on the colour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Seems pretty neutral to me. I bought black to be sure with mine.

Throw a pink blanket in or a pink toy when babba arrives.

The whole specific colour thing shops do annoys me e.g. blue or pink guard rail etc. All to get more money out of us (she says guiltily after falling into said trap)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Just had a quick look - I think it's perfectly neutral! I wouldn't have a problem with any colour pram for any gender but that one certainly doesn't suggest either gender to me

Advertisement