Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Hospice new entrance

Options

Comments

Nice driving music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Damiencm

Lovely, the bottleneck I experience at that junction every morning on my commute will prob be that little bit worse now....lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Anyone know what was the reason for this? Seems like they just increased the car park and added an entrance. I thought they were adding capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

i thought they were moving to a new site out in merlin?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

i thought they were moving to a new site out in merlin?

Talked to a rep. recently and she said it would be years before they end up moving in as its a green field site at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Was there any planning notice from the City Council about this junction change?
    Is the pedestrian and cyclist access to Rowan Ave to be maintained?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

They're extending the current building for now. I think that the new entrance is to facilitate construction only (might be mistaken on that, hope I'm not).

Advertisement