Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to delete Smart Manager from galaxy s6

Options
  • 21-09-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I think this pre loaded app os draining my battery.. Has anyone step by step instructions on how to delete or disable it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭droidman123

I think this pre loaded app os draining my battery.. Has anyone step by step instructions on how to delete or disable it

I think you will have to root to get rid of it

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

I think you will have to root to get rid of it

Iv noticed the battery on the Galaxy s6 is very bad a full charge gets me to 2 o clock while im in college thats terrible!

I get a message saying smart manager is draining my battery to Uninstall or disable it yet I cant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭droidman123

Iv noticed the battery on the Galaxy s6 is very bad a full charge gets me to 2 o clock while im in college thats terrible!

I get a message saying smart manager is draining my battery to Uninstall or disable it yet I cant

I have never had the samsung galaxy 6,but as the app is part of the os the only way to dump it is to root your phone afaik.

Advertisement