Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Timetable trouble [seedept]

• 21-09-2015 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

What does seedept mean? As a venue? Can't for the life of me work out where one of my lectures is. :S

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I'd imagine it means "See Department"

What's the module and subject?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emilysweetmm

Well quite. But there's no information on department page or moodle. Subject is English, through MH114.
    (accidentally missed introductory lecture, where they probably said it. Good start.)

Ah, English is divided into groups for first years isn't it? I'd email the dept and see x which group you're in and where to go. It might go up on Moodle soon either. High chance of being in JH1 or 2 I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emilysweetmm

Dunno, missed first lecture :P But the MH114 students are divided from the Arts students anyway, because we do way more modules in English. I guess I could try and find the lecturer that takes that module and ask him.

Dunno, missed first lecture :P But the MH114 students are divided from the Arts students anyway, because we do way more modules in English. I guess I could try and find the lecturer that takes that module and ask him.

Looks like your best option unless you can find someone else who's in that class! Or even just email the secretary of the dept.

• Advertisement
Advertisement