Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Walkman NW-3000 20GB

Options
  • 21-09-2015 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,

Was wondering could anyone help me with this piece of kit. I have 1,500 songs on my old NW-3000 which I found yesterday. I have the connection for the walkman and usb but it does not seem to recognize on the computer. I don't know how to extract the MP3 files and if anyone knows or could help out i would greatly appreciate it. I have windows 7. TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

This is a shot in the dark but try enabling "show hidden files and folders" in W7 first then plug in the Sony player. Is that the player that needs special Sony software to load songs on to it? I have that software on a disc if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SJ.00

jca wrote: »
    This is a shot in the dark but try enabling "show hidden files and folders" in W7 first then plug in the Sony player. Is that the player that needs special Sony software to load songs on to it? I have that software on a disc if that helps.

Hello,
    Yes I use to have the old connect software but it slowed down the computer so much and I don't know why. I did what you said about the hidden files but unfortunately it did not work.. Even if it was possible for someone or some tech place that could extract them I be more than happy for that option. Thank you for your reply

Advertisement