Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

latenight 90s saucy music video show

Options
  • 20-09-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before but as the title says I'm looking for the name of the late night 90s music video show.
    It was a automated show that had a sidebar of videos and phone numbers that viewers could ring up and request a video.
    Ended up just showing all censored or sexy vids mainly stuff like Duran Duran film-girls on film , Sabrina - boys boys boys. Other titles I remember were "have you got your stockings on" and " hello hello a phone call for a certain mister doh????
    Thanks in advance.

Edit..got the answer in TV forum...lifestyle satellite jukebox in case any one was wondering

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

SUNGOD wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before but as the title says I'm looking for the name of the late night 90s music video show.
    It was a automated show that had a sidebar of videos and phone numbers that viewers could ring up and request a video.
    Ended up just showing all censored or sexy vids mainly stuff like Duran Duran film-girls on film , Sabrina - boys boys boys. Other titles I remember were "have you got your stockings on" and " hello hello a phone call for a certain mister doh????
    Thanks in advance.

Edit..got the answer in TV forum...lifestyle satellite jukebox in case any one was wondering

Think there was a thread about this not too long ago.Yes remember it well,it used to be on when when we first got Sky in 1991.I recall that "stockings" one.Also remember Twinkle "Hello",one of the crappiest,cheapest looking music videos I've ever seen.There was this one by Mick Jagger that they used to play too that had mild nudity.Also Be Thankfull by Massive Attack with this girl stripping.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

When I first got to watch satellite TV properly in around 1993, there was a show (or maybe it was just a filler show) on German TV maybe RTL or Sat 1 that had videos of an adult nature such as Mick Jagger 'Sex Drive', Falco 'No Answer', Massive Attack 'Be thankful', Belouis Some 'Imagination' (Uncensored Version) and Madonna 'Justify my love'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

When I first got to watch satellite TV properly in around 1993, there was a show (or maybe it was just a filler show) on German TV maybe RTL or Sat 1 that had videos of an adult nature such as Mick Jagger 'Sex Drive', Falco 'No Answer', Massive Attack 'Be thankful', Belouis Some 'Imagination' (Uncensored Version) and Madonna 'Justify my love'.

Thats the Mick Jagger one I was talking about in previous post,coulden't think of the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

I vaguely remember this, it was on from midnight to 2am I think?

I do remember some of the videos though, they were pretty much the same all the time.

Videos NSFW for some boobies

Advertisement