Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2003 Honda Civic Refurbished Gearboxes

Options
  • 19-09-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

My 2003 Honda Civic 1.4 is popping out of 5th gear. I have had my gearbox oil changed that seemed to help it for a while, but I have a long drive and it is be hard on the gearbox so it just makes it worse. I am looking to get a refurbished gearbox or get my one refurbished (whichever is cheaper). I don't want to buy one from a breakers because it could we worse than the one of have in it already. Does anybody know a places that do refurbished gearboxes at a good price? Preferably in the west of Ireland as I live in leitrim but I also am in limerick for college so also would be there. Thanks

Advertisement