Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT032 Civil Engineering years 4 and 5

Options
  • 19-09-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I'm currently in my first year of a 5 year part time civil engineering course in DIT (BEngTech ordinary degree) and I was wondering if anyone who has completed this degree could tell me about years 4 and 5. I was under the assumption that the entirety of the 5 years would be part time but appearantly the timetable can change drastically in years 4 and 5 depending on class numbers etc. Can anyone tell me about their experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Charlie2013

So im currently in this course and im wondering if you can answer that that question for me now? Or if anyone else can?

I know people go loopy over people bringing old posts back from the dead soooooooo apologies for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

It's about 1.5 days per week in year 4 & 5.
    In with full time students, so they try to bunch up the DT032 classes so they aren't spread all over the week.

Advertisement