Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google music auto download question

Options
  • 19-09-2015 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭

A few weeks back I setup my phone to auto download all my thumbs up songs to my Nexus. However I want it to stop doing this and have no idea how. I've tried googling it but nothing so far. Any ideas how I can turn this feature off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

Settings
    Manage downloads
    Untick thumbs up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

ezra_pound wrote: »
    Settings
    Manage downloads
    Untick thumbs up

When I go into manage downloads it's just a oage that shows me how much space I have free and an icon with the text "Download your favourite music to listen offline". No untick boxes shown.

Must be a different version.

Go to playlists, thumbs up playlist, and then click the orange pin.

ezra_pound wrote: »
    Must be a different version.

Go to playlists, thumbs up playlist, and then click the orange pin.

No orange pin there either. Checked on the phone and browser.

On my phone I'm on Google Music version 6.0.1985S.2228307 on a Nexus 5 running Android 5.1.1 non rooted.

Blacktie. wrote: »
    No orange pin there either. Checked on the phone and browser.

On my phone I'm on Google Music version 6.0.1985S.2228307 on a Nexus 5 running Android 5.1.1 non rooted.

Actually it's not a pin anymore. It's an orange circle with "correct" tick on it.

• Advertisement

Ah still doesn't seem to be working. Frustrating.

Advertisement