Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby rash

Options
  • 18-09-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Anyone any idea what this rash is on or little one. She has it in neck and shoulders. Nowhere wake. Changed wash powder to persil recently. And moved to Middle East. Thought it may have been sweat or heat rash. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Could def be heat rash. We had 35 degree heat this summer,( no ac either) and I know any time we put cream on our and went outside he got a pimpley rash as it clogged his pores. But would only really be on the creamed areas not in his nappy for example.

Does it go away with pressure from a glass?

You could also try switching powders and see if it goes. A doc visit wouldn't be a bad idea if it doesn't go away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

We had 42 days here. Could be shes too warm at nights also. I'll keep an eye til Monday then go docs.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

We live in a hot country too and my now 3 year old gets a similar rash every summer. In her case it's just a heat/sweat rash and I get an over the counter talc type thing that helps it.

Still better to get it checked out to be sure. Maybe ask in your local pharmacy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Can't give medical advice, head to doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement