Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Jujitsu in Dublin

Options
  • 18-09-2015 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So I've just moved here for college and I'd been doing Japanese jujitsu for about two years (although it was put on hold for the leaving cert) and I really want to find a new club to get myself back into it. Anyone know of any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 antb

triplj1011 wrote: »
    So I've just moved here for college and I'd been doing Japanese jujitsu for about two years (although it was put on hold for the leaving cert) and I really want to find a new club to get myself back into it. Anyone know of any?

Try ryoshin ju jitsu in cherry orchard tony carrick is the instructor really good gym

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭pearsquasher

Bujinkan is made up of several schools of classical Japanese martial arts and most of them can be called "jujutsu" schools, if you use the normal Japanese definition. In Dublin check out my teachers club... http://happobiken.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Koden_Jujutsu

Hi,

Keep an eye on FB/NipponKodenJujutsu for updates of new classes starting soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

Hi,

Keep an eye on FB/NipponKodenJujutsu for updates of new classes starting soon.

How does Nippon Koden Jujutsu translate into English? Best I can make out is "Japanese fictional martial arts". Sounds cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Koden_Jujutsu

How does Nippon Koden Jujutsu translate into English? Best I can make out is "Japanese fictional martial arts". Sounds cool.

日本古伝柔術

Nippon Koden Jujutsu

Japanese traditional jujutsu

古伝 koden means literally 'old teachings'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭SVJKarate

triplj1011 wrote: »

I'll bet you'd find a martial art club in your college that is not too dissimilar to ju-jitsu? Conveniently close, and a fraction of the price.

Advertisement