Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lee morrison/urban combatives

Options
  • 17-09-2015 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    Really hoping someone can help me or point me in the right direction of a urban combatives school or something similar (not krav maga) in around the kildare area preferably but i'm willing to travel. I believe there was two qualified instructors at one stage but neither one seem to be teaching at the moment. OR if anyone could name a school along the same lines i would be most thankful, cheers folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

The closest you're going to get to reality based SDin Ireland at the moment is Senshido Ireland, Mick O Brien is the man there. Look him up on Facebook or selfprotection.ie

There are no other UC instructors in Ireland, myself and Rob Pepper were the only two to reach the instructor level. I haven't seen Rob in years and I'm just up to my neck with other projects at the moment but will venture back sometime in the future.

You can actually train with Lee in Southampton at his workshops. It's a cheap as chips trip with Flybe.com straight into Southampton. Lots of B&B's in the vicinity and his lads are sound, they'd gladly pick you up if you drop them an email.

Best of luck, I know you've been searching some time now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 flowwiththego

Thanks for all your help Jon,i must be becoming a pain at this stage!!! cheers again,if you would consider doing privates maybe you'll give me a shout, thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Thanks for all your help Jon,i must be becoming a pain at this stage!!! cheers again,if you would consider doing privates maybe you'll give me a shout, thanks again!

No problem mate, hopefully you get to go over and train with the real deal!

Advertisement