Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for portrait presets? (Lightroom)

Options
  • 17-09-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

I tend to back engineer alot of the presets I have & like discovering what makes what happen, I find though that many in my collection (VSCO, Trey Ratcliff etc) are very very extreme in their approach & effect.

Are there any out there that are more suited to subtle but effective portraiture?
    I find alot of the time my raws are very flat looking as you'd expect from the format, looking for some presets that may add a little vibrancy without going overboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pwllor

You could first try the Camera Calibration section and change the Profile there. You'd be surprised how different the image renders with different settings.

Advertisement