Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Orders & Payments

Options
  • 17-09-2015 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just looking for some quick advice. Currently putting a WP site together for a friend. They run a local business on a physical site and are looking to take online orders from their website which would include delivery within the city. It's not Food or Drink based - just services.

So I was considering adding a BigCartel store at the beginning - customers could make their purchase there but too many steps for the user experience and probably extra baggage.

So I've been looking at Woo Commerce plugins but really don't know where to start.

Idea is - Single Page site with a section for orders which would be all drop down menu based. Order gets logged in a Basket and they can checkout and pay.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use wordpress a lot but this is a first time at online ordering systems.

Comments

Advertisement