Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi stroller

Options
  • 17-09-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

i think aldi have the baby stroller on sale again today. was thinking about buying it. is it good?

im not really sure what to look for in a stroller. i have a 14 month old baby. any other recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It's a Hauck.

We got one of those years back. It has done two kids and still going strong. Lasted much better than our travel system!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

lots o people have mentioned maclaren to me. prices seems a bit extortionate. why are they so expensive? is it just the name or what is it?

Das Kitty wrote: »
    It's a Hauck.

We got one of those years back. It has done two kids and still going strong. Lasted much better than our travel system!

going on holidays next week. is it lightweight?

going on holidays next week. is it lightweight?

It's not exactly the same one but looks very similar. Mine is really light. We brought it to Germany when our lad was 3 and I was 6 months pregnant. Walked everywhere pushing him. It was a pleasure. Folds nice and small and carries easy too.

We have it now for the 2 year old and it still pushes easy and goes up and down paths with ease.

what weight would be classified as really light?

• Advertisement

what weight would be classified as really light?

You're going to have to go in and pick it up. Or look at the product details.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

thanks kitty. appreciate help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Picked it up today, delighted with it

Advertisement