Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sryan Bruen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,507 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

I am Sryan Bruen, a songwriter and some sort of a singer - I teach others how to sing. I don't sing myself because I don't have the voice for it and sound like I'm in pain. However, I write original songs for myself and then get others to sing them. OR I give them to other artists in my label Sryan Records such as F!onn or Yasmin B. Smith. I have three albums on iTunes:

S.R.Y.A.N. - worst album ever! please don't check it out :pac:
    Never Give Up (single) - my debut single (also on the third album below except as an instrumental which is better)
    S.R.Y.A.N. (The Instrumentals) - all the instrumentals to my songs plus a bonus track which is the vocal version of Fag**** (it's good even if with me as vocals, because I'm rapping in it)

On my YouTube, Sryan Bruen you can find my music videos for my singles

- Never Give Up (with vocals)
    - Never Give Up (without vocals) (instrumental)
    - My Heart is in You (feat. F!onn)

I'm working on my music video for my third single 'Infinity' which will feature vocals from Yasmin B. Smith.

Also to note that on the S.R.Y.A.N. (The Instrumentals) album, there is an instrumental called Decisions. This is my only non-original song on this album. It is originally by #SHOESOFF but since there was no sheet music I could find, I transcribed it and this was the best I could do - so kind of original, since it's not exact note to note on the original song but it is still not my full credit. Just thought I should note that!

I have two websites

sryanbruen.weebly.com - artist
    sryanrecords.weebly.com - record label

I play Piano and Recorder. I am teaching myself Guitar. I can also teach others how to sing. I can also play the Clarinet but not fully.

I have plenty of unused lyrics waiting to find music to go along with them.

Advertisement