Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play cafés in Limerick/Clare?

Options
  • 16-09-2015 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Are there any? I know there used to be a baby café on Wednesday mornings on the Old Cratloe rd in Limerick but I headed up there this morning and it was all locked up and empty so it mustn't be running anymore. Is there anything similar anywhere else? It's something with a panda play type set up I'm looking for, we already go to soft play every week but it's a nightmare for smaller kids when it's busy.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

No play cafes that I know of but there are two places with small play areas suitable for toddlers. Bubble Paradise on Rutland St and Brew Bros in Castletroy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Thanks I'll check them out :) Great to have a cup of tea in peace. Is bubble paradise the new place near the Celtic bookshop? I know the coffee shop on the ground floor of arthurs quay has a tiny little section with a box of toys but it's too easy for little toddlers to run off into the shopping centre so can't really relax there.

I wish there was a proper play cafe though. There's a great market for it (although I might be biased because I want one!) The soft play places haven't much to entertain smaller children.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Thanks I'll check them out :) Great to have a cup of tea in peace. Is bubble paradise the new place near the Celtic bookshop? I know the coffee shop on the ground floor of arthurs quay has a tiny little section with a box of toys but it's too easy for little toddlers to run off into the shopping centre so can't really relax there.

Yeah that's the one. It looks tiny from the front but it's much bigger inside. The play space is just small but it's nice and relatively secure. I've gone a few times and it's a nice spot for a coffee and cake or a quick lunch. It's surprisingly bright and sunny too.

Advertisement