Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 shop street

Options
  • 16-09-2015 2:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Looks like the sign outside fell down, a few Engineers standing outside scratchin their heads

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Looks like the sign outside fell down, a few Engineers standing outside scratchin their heads

Are there Three of them ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

youngrun wrote: »
    Are there Three of them ?

I think so

I sense a joke/pun lined up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

You see those Three everywhere, they've really extended their coverage since they started working with O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

There was no one injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,784 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

It's only a few months since there were council workers doing what looked like a short-notice job taking the shop-frontage down off the Monsoon shop.

I wonder if these things get inspected ....

• Advertisement

Heard that the sign fella randomly down on a car, gardai tapped off the area, luckily no one was hurt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Very lucky there was no busker sitting under it, nice payday if there was.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,933 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Heard that the sign fella randomly down on a car, gardai tapped off the area, luckily no one was hurt
    Unlikely as it's right in the middle of a pedestrian zone, I think the car in the picture belonged to someone responding to the incident.

flazio wrote: »
    Unlikely as it's right in the middle of a pedestrian zone, I think the car in the picture belonged to someone responding to the incident.

I wonder how shops get all their products into their stores? Delivery trucks, vans and cars, take a walk down shop street before 8 any morning n ull witness a traffic jam in a pedestrian zone

• Registered Users Posts: 25,784 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

flazio wrote: »

Only a pedestrian zone after 10:30am. Chaotic zone before that.

• Advertisement

Only a pedestrian zone after 10:30am. Chaotic zone before that.

i just say that

Advertisement