Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable trouble

Options
  • 15-09-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Is anyone having trouble with their timetables mines not showing any of my tutorials

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Tutorials sometimes dont get shown online, depends on your course

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Tzashi

im doing engineering, i really do need to get my timetable in order so i can forward it to my boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

There is issues with SITS(the system for mytcd). Gradually you dont really see tutorials properly until freshers week. They constantly refresh timetables to accommodate everyone.

Most lecturers will allow you to switch timetables for work reasons, if you can find someone to swap with(they generally will let you change without finding someone to switch with). I would provisionally give your boss, your timetable and it will probably be finalised next week

Advertisement