Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting to hear back from an interview with Ros Na Run

Options
  • 15-09-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I attended an interview at Ros Na Run on September 1st 2015. I havent heard back from the interview yet and they told me it would be 1-2 weeks. It is exactly two weeks today. I emailed them asking if a decision had been made last Friday and I got no response. I also rang the office today and left my name and message on a voicemail asking if they could ring me back. I still haven't heard back from either the email or the voicemail. I am quite torn as to what to do as I would like a definite answer as to whether I have this internship or not and the fact my messages aren't being returned worries me. I am posting this to inquire if anyone else went for an interview with Ros Na Run in the last few weeks and has anyone heard back? What would you recommend for my next course of action (if anything)? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Has it ever occurred to you that the information posted above is quite specific and therefore would make it very easy to identify you?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Kelleherqueen

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Has it ever occurred to you that the information posted above is quite specific and therefore would make it very easy to identify you?

Well I didn't badmouth the company or anything. I made it specific intentionally to target readers who were at the same interview.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

So first of all its a jobbridge/slave labour job and then they dont even have the grace to answer you back, run a mile if they treat people like that.

Advertisement