Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HR meeting tomorrow. Please advice

Options
  • 15-09-2015 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. A colleague (she is some kind of my second manager- unofficially) at work has been bullying and harrassing me in the last couple of months. I told my manager that I think I should speak to HR (I was a bit confused- for I do not really like to create troubles). He was obviously not very happy hearing this (team image,..). On the following day, I advised him (he actually asked me) that I would 'file a case' with HR, because I think this is the right thing to do. In hearing this, he promptly contacted HR (not very sure what he told them). Today I made an appointment with HR to see how they are progressing with my case. I am planning to tell HR that I do not want to report to her anymore , for she has been bullying me for a long period. My first question is how much detail should I give HR on this? My second question is should I also tell HR that because of 4 months of stress caused by her, I got also health issues, such as gastritis? Thank you.

Advertisement