Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Flat roof upgrade

• 15-09-2015 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭ blastman

My house has a garage attached that has a flat roof. This roof has started to leak during heavy rain, so I need to do something with it. I recently heard a company called Global Home Improvements advertising a flat roof product that doesn't suffer from the usual cracking, etc. that traditional felt and bitumen does.

Has anyone tried this product/company or anything similar that they could recommend as a replacement for an existing flat roof?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 15,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭ DOCARCH

Mod Note: Comments/recommendations in relation to this company by PM only. Thanks.

Advertisement