Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Pier Lighting?

Options
  • 15-09-2015 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,
    I'm looking to buy 2 pier lights to mount on top of 2 piers at my garden entrance. I want something modern (not traditional cast iron style).
    (Something like this would be ideal: livingstyles.com.au/Cortez-IP44-Pillar-Mount-Light-Silver-Oriel-Lighting/24970/ - but unfortunately these guys don't deliver to Ireland.)
    I've googled around quite a bit and there's a great selection of wall-mounted (not pier-mounted) lights or post lights or more traditional style pier lights but I can't find much in the way of a modern pier light.
    Any recommendations or links would be great.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mickward

Hi Gurgeh,

Google DIW or decorative Ironwork Dundalk, the guys name is David and he will make that exact light for you or other styles he has in his gallery.
    Hes a nice man and delivers to anywhere in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gurgeh

Thanks a lot! The Australian guys deliver within Australia only so I don't even have the option of delivery to UK Parcel Motel (even assuming it fitted their size regulations).
    I've sent Ironwork Dundalk an email, so will wait and see what happens.

Appreciate your reply!

Advertisement