Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade delima

Options
  • 15-09-2015 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I've a 24month contract with 3 that doesn't end until March 2016 with an iphone 5s. I'm never getting a 24 month contract again as phones just don't last that long usually.

Anyhow my problem is the charger connection is very temperamental and it will only charge if i leave it in a very specific position. I heard of others having this problem with the iphone too.

I'm ready to get a new phone and probably the iphone 6s. I know its not out yet but can I get a better deal if I swap to another vendor e.g. vodaphone?

If you where in my shoes what would you do?

Derek
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The lightening jack can be changed easily enough on them if that would solve your problem, or do you want to get a new phone anyway?

What about paying out of your remaining contract?

Advertisement