Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to play darts in Dublin (amateur)???

Options
  • 14-09-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey all,

I love to watch the darts and play now again but am very average (to be kind ;)).

I'm wondering is there anywhere good get a game for a beginner. (also any further details at all are welcomed - e.g. times to meet up and if is a league when it starts etc etc).

PS I live in Dublin West and would be willing to go into town.

Look forward to hearing from ye,

Cheers,
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Go onto Facebook and post on the ncdl page, south county darts league page, Dublin darts, dartsin ireland and ask about the leagues there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bensers

Anyone know of any pubs to go for a casual game around Stillorgan area? Or anywhere really around that neck of the woods?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

seanr125 wrote: »
    Hey all,

I love to watch the darts and play now again but am very average (to be kind ;)).

I'm wondering is there anywhere good get a game for a beginner. (also any further details at all are welcomed - e.g. times to meet up and if is a league when it starts etc etc).

PS I live in Dublin West and would be willing to go into town.

Look forward to hearing from ye,

Cheers,
    Sean

There are teams in Blanch and Finglas, you'd have plenty of options. There's a few teams in the City Centre too.

Really good or bad, best thing to do is find the nearest pub with a team and head down on league night to ask about joining the team and practicing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

bensers wrote: »
    Anyone know of any pubs to go for a casual game around Stillorgan area? Or anywhere really around that neck of the woods?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/474749900205/
    Write a post on the borough league page (i've attached a link to it) and someone will help you out. There's loads of darts pubs that are not too far from stillorgan. Have a look at the monday and tuesday league tables and all the pubs that have teams are there.

Advertisement