Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landvo L200 Replacement Screen

Options
  • 14-09-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭

Hi Boardsies

I cracked the screen in 3 places and its only a matter of time before it shatters. Would anyone know please the cheapest place to get it fixed or where I could buy a screen please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

I'd say your best bet is to just look for a replacement phone.

Even if you got a screen for it for 40euro then got it installed, I'd say ur easily looking at 70+ euro if ur lucky.

I doubt it will be easy find the screen but others may have a better idea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

theShire wrote: »
    I'd say your best bet is to just look for a replacement phone.

Even if you got a screen for it for 40euro then got it installed, I'd say ur easily looking at 70+ euro if ur lucky.

I doubt it will be easy find the screen but others may have a better idea

Thanks and damn haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

You never know though. Smashed the screen on my THL5000 recently. As new it going for on Ebay for €125. Couldn't source a genuine screen for less than 80 quid.

Auction listed it and it went for €100 to some chap in Finland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,214 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'd agree that sticking it on eBay with a broken screen could be your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Mezcita wrote: »
    You never know though. Smashed the screen on my THL5000 recently. As new it going for on Ebay for €125. Couldn't source a genuine screen for less than 80 quid.

Auction listed it and it went for €100 to some chap in Finland.

Just threw a THL W200 in the bin as the screen was smashed, maybe I should dig it out again!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement