Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing and sharing GoPro videos

Options
  • 13-09-2015 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, hopefully someone can help me before I smash my gopro, iPhone, and iPad :p
    Started a new business venture and I want to use gopro videos via social media to promote.
    I have a gopro hero4 .

I should point out, I am mediocre at best when it comes to this jazz.

I just want to upload gopro videos to social media via my iPad and add songs, have fast and slow sections as well as stitch some clips together.

I have spent waaaaay too long trying to do the above with a 17 min clip I got.

Can people please please advise what apps they use for this and the process ?? It would be massively massively appreciated ðŸ™ÂðŸÂ½

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I'd suggest bringing your footage into a proper computer, using either the GoPro editing software or the likes of Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro or even Windows Movie maker. There you can edit clips, speed up or slow down clips, add music etc. Then when you're finished, upload it to wherever...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Thanks for that .

Any suggestions if computer isn't an option ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

You could upload it to youtube and edit it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

If you're not going to be using a computer, you may need to adjust the settings on the GoPro to make sire the file type is comparable with whatever app you're using.

Advertisement